The Lake Villa Timberwolves tackle football has established a legacy of success over the years. We measure success, not by our many championship trophies, but by how our players, coaches and parents approach the game. We emphasize solid football fundamentals, while realizing that this is a youth sport to benefit the youths of our community.
The Timberwolves are blessed with outstanding volunteer coaches who keep the proper perspective on the game and supportive parents who focus on the positive impact that a good youth football program has on their child.
Dear Timberwolves Football Families,
We hope everyone is enjoying your Summer. We are happy to announce that FOOTBALL is right around the corner!
Tackle Football conditioning will on July 22nd from 6.p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bantam and Featherweights will be at Loffredo Park in Lake Villa
- Middleweights and LW/JV will be at Caboose Park in Lake Villa
Note : Practices will be Monday to Thursday (July 22nd to July 25th and July 29th to August 1st)
Note: No Practices on Friday, July 26th and Friday, August 2nd
What to bring on first day?: Please bring cleats and plenty of water.
Tackle Football Equipment Hand Out (Caboose Park Equipment Shed)
- Middleweights and LW/JV Monday, July 22nd from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Bantam and Featherweights Tuesday, July 23rd from 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- All Levels Make-Up Days: Wednesday July 24th and 25th 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Note: All payments must be made if full prior to players receiving equipment. Payments can be made at equipment hand out.
Note: New Players: Please bring copies of certificates if you haven't handed it in yet.
Flag Football (All levels will start conditioning on July 23rd at Loffredo Park(near skate park) from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
What to bring on first day?: Please bring cleats, mouth guard and plenty of water.
New to Lake Villa Area? Walk-ins Welcome!
New Lake Villa Timberwolves Website
- We are happy to announce we have launched a new website for Football, Cheer and Lacrosse. Our site can still be found atwww.lakevillatimberwolves.com. Please log on and let us know your feedback.
See everyone soon!
Lake Villa Football Board
2019 Key Football Dates:
- July 22nd- Start of Football Conditioning (No helmet/Pads. Shorts and Cleats Only)
- July TBD- Equipment Hand Out By Level
- August 5th- Start of Contact and Team selection week (Full Pads)
- August TBD- Candlelight Bowling (Fundraiser)
- August 17th- Buffalo Grove Scrimmage (Time TBD @ Buffalo Grove)
- August 24th- Lake Villa Kick Off Weekend (Tine TBD @ Home)
- August 25th- Football and Cheer Picture Day (Time TBD)
- August 27th- TCYFL Head Coaches Meeting
- August 31st- TCYFL Regular Season Opening weekend (Week 1)
- November 2nd- Start of TCYFL Playoffs
- November 16th- TCYFL Championship Weekend