Lake Villa Timberwolves Cheer is a recreational cheer program that strives to provide our athletes with opportunities to acquire instruction in the sport of cheerleading while promoting the importance of teamwork, personal accountability, sportsmanship, in a safe environment that helps to develop responsibility, a respect for others, and the fundamental principal of self-discipline. We pride ourselves on creating a positive and encouraging experience all while learning about the sport of cheerleading!
Our goal is to provide children with experience in recreational cheerleading both on the side lines and at competitions. Our focus is on positive attitudes, work ethic, teamwork, discipline and perseverance! We believe that in developing these traits our cheerleaders will not only be successful in our sport but successful in life.
2018 IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMAION:
- Monday: July 16, 2018: Practices begin! – all squads
- Friday: July 20, 2018 and Friday: July 27, 2018: Choreography: Group A*
- Saturday: July 21, 2018 and Saturday: August 4, 2018: Choreography: Group B*
- Saturday: July 28, 2018: Swim Under the Stars
- Saturday: October 6th: Choreography Follow Up (2nd - 8th Grade)
- Friday: November 2, 2018: Windy City Bulls Night (details to come!)
- Friday: December 7, 2018 – Sunday: December 9, 2018: IRCA State Competitions
- TBD: Kick off weekend (toward the end of August)
- TBD: Picture day (toward the end of August)
- Games will be on weekends (either a Saturday or Sunday) beginning the last weekend of August (tentatively) and continuing through the middle of November.
- Competition dates will be announced late June.
*Choreography groupings will be provided towards the end of April when teams are finalized.
*All dates and times are tentative.
Registration is now closed for the 2018 cheer season! Thank you to all our new and returning faces!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER AMAZING SEASON!