Lake Villa Timberwolves Cheer is a recreational cheer program that strives to provide our athletes with opportunities to acquire instruction in the sport of cheerleading while promoting the importance of teamwork, personal accountability, sportsmanship, in a safe environment that helps to develop responsibility, a respect for others, and the fundamental principal of self-discipline. We pride ourselves on creating a positive and encouraging experience all while learning about the sport of cheerleading!
Our goal is to provide children with experience in recreational cheerleading both on the side lines and at competitions. Our focus is on positive attitudes, work ethic, teamwork, discipline and perseverance! We believe that in developing these traits our cheerleaders will not only be successful in our sport but successful in life.
2018 IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMAION:
- Sunday: May 6, 2018: Mommy and Me Paint Class (limited space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
- Sunday: May 20, 2018: Cheer Uniform Fittings – all squads
- Monday: July 16, 2018: Practices begin! – all squads
- Friday: July 20, 2018 and Friday: July 27, 2018: Choreography: Group A*
- Saturday: July 21, 2018 and Saturday: August 4, 2018: Choreography: Group B*
- Saturday: July 28, 2018: Swim Under the Stars
- Friday: December 7, 2018 – Sunday: December 9, 2018: IRCA State Competitions
- TBD: Kick off weekend (toward the end of August)
- TBD: Picture day (toward the end of August)
- Games will be on weekends (either a Saturday or Sunday) beginning the last weekend of August (tentatively) and continuing through the middle of November.
- Competition dates will be announced late June.
*Choreography groupings will be provided towards the end of April when teams are finalized.
*All dates and times are tentative.
A few of our teams are officially at capacity!
Space on our other teams is EXTREMELY LIMITED! Below is a list of openings for our 2018 Teams.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO ANOTHER AMAZING SEASON!